Friday, February 20, 2009

Snowboarding at Sundance

Went snowboarding up at Sundance with Colby and his mom. This being only the second time snowboarding I was expecting some crashes.... and I was right, haha. This was Colby's first time snowboarding, so we both started out slow on the easy slopes.I was starting to get the hang of it just going down the easy slopes, but for some reason Colby and his mom thought it was a good idea to go all the way to the top and I went with them. That was for our last run, so by that point my legs were already real tired.....which made for some fun crashes.


He were are going up for the first run. Colby was nervous about getting off the lift. For the record I never fell getting off the lift... Colby fell once.

Photobucket


This is on our last run. We just went past where we were getting off the lift before and we have a nice hill in front of us.

Photobucket


So here I am thinking...."ok, well this isn't much higher than the first drop off point." Then Colby's mom says "Once we got over this hill we get off and get on another lift to take us to the top"

Photobucket





At the top.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Only been home a little bit and I am already sore.



.

No comments: