Saturday, February 28, 2009

North Mountain > First Hamongog Trail (I think...)

Not sure the exact trails I went on this time, but they were straight behind (on the north side of) Alpine. I am pretty sure they were North Mountain and First Hamongog Trails.



Here is an early hike picture looking out over Alpine towards Lake Utah


Photobucket


Here is a little further in the hike picture looking out over Alpine towards Lake Utah


Photobucket


A panoramic shot from the same spot.


Photobucket


Here is a photo from First Hamongog showing where we just hiked from. It is a little meadow about 7000 ft up. I don't know why I didn't take a picture of the whole thing because it is a pretty good size meadow.


Photobucket


Here is a photo from First Hamongog showing where we are going to hike up through.


Photobucket


There where some boulders at the edge of this hill. I didn't feel like walking around out by them in the snow (I like living..) so I just took a picture from this angle.


Photobucket


A pictures from our stopping point.


Photobucket


Couldn't decide which I liked better so there are two.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Panoramic from stopping point.


Photobucket


Video from stopping point





Picture a the sun going behind the hill at First Hamongog.


Photobucket


Another macro picture.


Photobucket



.

No comments: